Monday, December 5, 2011

Singin' & cookin' time of year!

Last choir performance - check! One batch of Christmas cookies - check! Half the batch eaten - Darren checked that off while I was out singing. Guess I'll have to find a hiding place for cookies.....

I love my fellow choir members & our beloved director, Mary Combs. Thank you to all of them for sharing their gift of music with me and allowing me to sing with such a fantastic group!

That said, although I am very much looking forward to finding out our Spring choral program, I have to focus on the current task at hand.... Christmas cookies!!!! I will be posting some great healthy cookie recipes that even the most ardent sweets lover will flip over. And maybe....just maybe I will post a few Christmas songs for your listening (hopefully) pleasure! Happy holidays everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment