Goldilocks Crockpot Chili (it's not too hot – not too mild but just right)
- 1lb lean ground beef
- 1lb lean ground turkey
- 1 can black beans – rinsed & drained
- 1 can beans in chili sauce
- 1 can diced tomatos (if you can find in chili sauce all the better)
- 1 can tomatos and green chilies
- 2 packets mild chili mix
- ½ large jar of medium salsa
|This is the only picture I have b/e it got eaten so fast when it was done!|
Spray your crockpot with cooking spray. Put everything in the crockpot stir together to mix well. Cover and cook on low for 6-8hrs.
Super good! Super Quick! Super easy!
You can service this with some cornbread or tortilla chips. FABU!!!!