Monday, May 6, 2013

Recipes for Relaxation!

Hello My Little Maters!  I am still in the kitchen cooking up great grub but what I also found...you can cook up some great spa products in the kitchen too!  And I can make these "clean" too - so I have started making sugar scrubs and body butters.  I love these things.

They have three ingredients and you will recognize all of them!  In my scrubs are sugar, olive oil and either vanilla extract or organic peppermint oil.  In my whipped body butters, coconut oil, olive oil and either peppermint or organic lavender oil.

I have gotten my feet into summer sandal shape with the vanilla scrub and lavender whipped body butter and thought I should share with you!

Vanilla Sugar Scrub & Lavender Whipped Body Butter
I am offering them for $7 for an 8oz jar or 2 for $12.  If you'd like to order please email me at michelestans@yahoo.com.    Unless we have another weekend downpour, this Saturday I will be at the West End at Vine Farmer's Market this Saturday selling them.  Come down and treat your feet to a spa treatment or get a set for Mom if you need a last minute Mother's Day gift!

I will also be doing a cooking demo to share with you what to do with all those veggies in your CSA share!  We will be sampling a Roasted Beet and Feta salad and Gluten Free Vegan Sweet Potato Cookies!  FREE tastes and recipes will be given away!

No comments:

Post a Comment