Thursday, June 14, 2012

Chocolate Marscapone Whipped Cream - OMG!!!!

OMG!!!  You could eat this all by itself - but with strawberries and angelfood cake - you will think you died and went to Heaven!  My mom was licking the bowl and beaters when I made this at her house.
No matter how much you make I know there will be none left! (Although if you do - you can put it in a sealed plastic or glass container for up to 3 days.)  Now you will note I use coconut sugar rather than regular sugar (you can get this from Amazon like I did.  It tastes and converts like sugar without the high glycemic impact on your system).



Chocolate Marscapone Whipped Cream

  • 1/2C heavy whipping cream
  • 1/2C marscapone cheese
  • 1t vanilla extract (the real stuff)
  • 1T cocoa powder
  • 1T coconut sugar (I get mine on Amazon.com but if you are good w/ regular sugar that's fine too - measure it 1 for 1)


stick your mixing bowl & the beaters in the freezer for about 20mins.  When done - it's not super pretty unless you pipe it onto the cake all fancy but the stuff doesn't stick around long enough at my house for it to get pretty.  Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment