Monday, December 10, 2012

Well, the catering biz is gone with the wind but better things on the horizon!

Hello my little maters!  After some serious contemplative thought - I am no longer pursuing the tomato sauce manufacturing biz.  It was just too much investiment on all fronts and not as big of a return to keep it going.

Also, we have some other things stewing on the stove that need our attention.  I do thank you all for your fantastic feed back and support!

Fear not, the blog will continue and I am thinking that doing a cookbook and possible cooking classes and/or dinner parties next year is in the cards since I am exploring healthy eating and life style.

So I am just changing gears.  Expect more recipes and articles that will make you want to dust off your stove and get to cooking!

Much love and good cooking!
~Michele

No comments:

Post a Comment