Sunday, October 28, 2012

Our Day at the Farmer's Market!

Hi All!  I want to first thank my beloved Darren, who I mention from time to time here on the blog, and my parents for helping me all day long yesterday as the Singing Tomato made its first public appearance.  We had a lovely day cooking and chatting with folks.  It seems lots of people like the idea of traditional Italian cooking!  I think they liked the taste of it too!

It was so nice to meet all of you and to see old friends too!  I can't wait to visit with you again.  If you have any questions about what I do, the products I sell or any suggestions, please let me know.

I am still in the process of refining our products and my business plan - so than you for your input and for supporting me through all of it.  What a great adventure we are all on together!

I still need to catch you all up on our adventure to Disney's Epcot Center Food and Wine Festival we attended earlier in October.  Those blog posts soon to come!

Have a great week all my litter 'mater pals!

No comments:

Post a Comment